Yay!! I am so excited and thrilled that I was finally able to savor the taste of this gorgeous looking cheesecake to my hubby and younger daughter. Well, cheesecakes are an obvious marriage of cream cheese and fruits. They are so delectable and decadent. Life is too short to waste time on cribbing and whining. So eat your heart out and enjoy this very sumptuous mango cheesecake which is delicately flavored with the mango glaze. I really wish that the mango season had lasted longer and forever.
You can prepare this mango cheesecake in a glass for individual servings and refrigerate in the fridge for 3-4 hours. It can be a perfect and exotic dessert if you wanna impress your guests. They are not only glamorous but also make one feel special. It is surely a feast to your eyes and senses. There is a saying which suits perfectly for my hubby who prefers desserts over meals.
“Some people prefer eating dessert to the main course. These people have never been really hungry.” By, Vera Nazarian
Recipe of Mango Cheesecake in a glass
(Serves 4 glasses)
I packet small Digestive biscuit crumbs
60 gms of cooking butter (unsalted)
6 gms gelatin (I tsp and a pinch)
30 gms water (I tbsp)
1 pinch salt
100 gms cream cheese/ hung curd
35 gms of sugar
2 tbsp. mango crush
100 gms whipped cream
Take 100 ml of water.
30 gms mango crush
2.5 gms gelatin
1/2 tsp corn starch mix with 20 ml of water
1. Put the digestive biscuits in a zip-lock bag and crumble it using a rolling pin.
2. Now rub the biscuit crumbs with melted butter and mix it with hands.
3. Line the glasses with the above crumbs and press it with your hands.
4. Now chill the glassed-in the fridge for 20 minutes.
5. Soak the gelatin in water and microwave for 20 seconds.
6. Blend cream cheese/hung curd, mango pulp, and whipped cream to mix with a beater.
7. Add gelatin to the above mixture and mix well.
8. Remove the glasses from the refrigerator and pour this mango cream on top of the biscuit base.
9. Chill for 2-3 hours again.
10. Top of the cheesecake with mango glaze and set it in the fridge till its set.
How to Prepare Mango Glaze
1. Boil water in a pan and add mango crush and boil for a minute.
2. Add gelatin and corn starch and boil for another minute.
3. Let it cool and then glaze the glasses.
4. Chill it and then serve.